Spring is coming . . . let’s get ready!
Welcome to the BHS Music Boosters’ 2018 Plant Sale!
Thank you for supporting the 2018 Plant Sale! We are pleased to present you with a wide selection of flowers, vegetables, and herbs to brighten your garden all season long!
Don’t have a green thumb, or have limited space for plants? No problem! We also offer many choices of gorgeous patio pots and hanging baskets – these easy-to-maintain planters are perfect for patios, porches, decks and terraces!
All proceeds from this fundraiser will support music education programs at Bolingbrook High School. By ordering from us, you can make your garden beautiful and support our music students at the same time!
Please share our website with others: family members, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc! Anyone is welcome to place an order!
Order your plants online from now until April 5, 2018.
Plants will be delivered to BHS on Saturday, May 12, 2018.
(Approximate pick-up time will be 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. We will alert you of exact pick-up times a few days prior to the 12th.)
ALL PLANTS MUST BE PICKED UP AT BHS ON MAY 12!
WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY ORDERS AFTER APRIL 5. NO EXCEPTIONS.
A few notes to remember
· All plants are obtained through a professional greenhouse; the Music Boosters are not responsible for the quality of plants delivered.
· The photographs presented here are meant to provide you with a general idea of what your plants will look like. Actual colors and other plant qualities will be variable.
· Occasionally, mistakes occur. If there is a problem with your order, we will work with you to get it right. However, please be aware that all plant sales are final and we cannot offer refunds.
· Don’t want to order online? Send an email to MusicBoosterPlantSale@gmail.com and we will send you a paper order form. Paper order forms and checks are due to BHS by 2:00 p.m. on April 5, 2018.
· QUESTIONS regarding plants or your order may be directed to Mary Spengler at MusicBoosterPlantSale@gmail.com.
Click HERE to download the catalog.